Sports and activities for disabled people in the Forest of Dean
A chance to meet members of other grassroots clubs and accessible activities based in the Forest of Dean.
To share your wins …
- What’s going on at your club?
- Do you host accessible sports or would you like to?
- Do you offer great support and facilities for your fans?
- Have you developed accessible changing facilities or would you like to?
and your losses…
- Facilities need an update?
- How can you get funding?
- How can we make our club more accessible and inclusive?
- Who do I get in touch with about making great changes for the future???
Join us at The Wilderness Centre, Plump Hill, Mitcheldean, GL17 0HA
Wednesday 16th November from 9.30 – 1.30 pm
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Penny on 07912 788341
To book you place please complete the form below: