Please note that our Community Spaces grant is currently closed to new applications.
We are working on ways to support you to keep your community space connected and strong, now and after COVID-19.
We want to support welcoming and inclusive community spaces across Gloucestershire to keep strong during this time. Over the coming weeks we will be speaking to representatives of local community spaces that have been funded by Barnwood Trust, to find out what’s needed. Helping you to sustain your space and your community connections is important to us.
What could help your community space?
If you represent an inclusive community space that has been affected by COVID-19, we want to hear from you. We want to understand the impact on you and your community space, your short- and long- term operational plans for the organisation and how your community space might re-imagine its offer to its community, in response to the current crisis.
Tell us about your experience as a Gloucestershire community space at the moment.
We will collect this information from community spaces across the county and develop our offer of support over the coming weeks, this may include:
- Support to help you keep your community space connected with your local community
- Support to help you develop a project in response to COVID-19 from your community space
- Support for future planning to ensure financial sustainability for your space
- Signposting to other organisations or funders who might be able to help too
- Support from a Barnwood Community Building Guide or other local group or organisation to help grow the community connections of your space
For more information and to feedback your experiences, in the first instance, email the Head of Social Sustainability firstname.lastname@example.org