Funding Criteria for Organisational & Group Funding
The following criteria inform our decisions about which applications for organisational and group funding to award:
- The application will have a positive impact on the lives of, or conditions impacting on, disabled people and people with mental health challenges in the local area.
- Disabled people and people with mental health challenges were involved in the planning of the application.
- The application will help to build the skills, confidence and/or autonomy of disabled people and people with mental health challenges in the local community.
- The application contributes to the Strategic Development Manager’s vision for a local area.
- The application contributes to Barnwood Trust’s wider strategic aims including:
- Inclusion of people from under-represented groups
- Building resilience in the face of climate change
- Engaging with ethical and Gloucestershire-based contractors
- Learning for the Trust, its partner organisations, and communities
- Leverage of funds from other sources