Grants for you
This new grant is for you if you have a Serious Mental Illness, Autism, ADHD/ADD or Tourette’s, you live in Gloucestershire and and you also receive a disability benefit. You can apply for what you want to take up an opportunity.
What can I apply for?
If you are eligible, you can apply for one of the following:
- a piece of technology
- a transport solution
- something for one enjoyment opportunity
Click here to read guidance on what kinds of things this includes.
How do I know if I am eligible?
This grant is available for anyone who:
- has a Serious Mental Illness, Autism, ADHD/ADD or Tourette’s,
- lives in Gloucestershire,
- and receives a disability benefit.
For your application, we will ask to see a document evidence your eligibility. You can provide one of the following:
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Limited Capability for Work – Related activity Element (UC)
- Attendance Allowance
- Disabled Students Allowance (DSA)
- or a Blue Badge
How do I apply?
You can apply online or over the phone on freephone 0800 422 0404.
When you apply, we will give you a named contact in the Funding Team to help you:
- stay in touch in a way that works for you
- give us evidence of your disability benefit
- get any items you are awarded
We want it to be as straightforward as possible for you to apply for a ‘Grants for you’ grant. If there is anything that will help, please let us know.
Funding team freephone 0800 422 0404
For guidance on how to make an online grant application please click here to watch a video.
For an Easy Read version of this information please click here.
If you would like further information, see our Grants for you- FAQ or contact us using the links below.
Would you like more information?
Please call the Funding team on freephone: 0800 422 0404 or email using the link below (Tuesday - Friday 10am-4pm)Email us at email@example.com
Is this information clear?
If you would like any of this information in a more accessible format please let us know and we'll arrange this with you.Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org