Grants for you
This new grant is for you if you have a Serious Mental Illness, Autism, ADHD or Tourette’s, you live in Gloucestershire and and you also receive a disability benefit. You can apply for what you want to take up an opportunity.
What can I apply for?
If you are eligible, you can apply for one of the following:
- a piece of technology
- a transport solution
- something for one enjoyment opportunity
Click here to read guidance on what kinds of things this includes.
How do I know if I am eligible?
This grant is available for anyone who:
- has a Serious Mental Illness, Autism, ADHD or Tourette’s,
- lives in Gloucestershire,
- and receives a disability benefit.
For your application, we will ask to see a document evidence your eligibility. You can provide one of the following:
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Limited Capability for Work – Related activity Element (UC)
- Attendance Allowance
- Disabled Students Allowance (DSA)
- or a Blue Badge
How do I apply?
You can apply online or over the phone on freephone 0800 422 0404.
When you apply, we will give you a named contact in the Funding Team to help you:
- stay in touch in a way that works for you
- give us evidence of your disability benefit
- get any items you are awarded
We want it to be as straightforward as possible for you to apply for a ‘Grants for you’ grant. If there is anything that will help, please let us know.