Involvement and Participation
This workshop will help you to understand the basics about Involvement and Participation, including:
- What is involvement and participation and why does it matter?
- What are the different ways you can involve disabled people and people with mental health challenges in your work?
- What are funders looking for in terms of involvement and participation?
- What are the barriers that get in the way of involving people in your work and how can you overcome them?
In the session, you will create a practical action plan to help you to increase involvement and participation in your organisation.
When is it?
We have 3 sessions planned in 2022. Please indicate which session you would like to book for in the registration form below.
- Tuesday 12th July
- Thursday 15th September
- Tuesday 29th November
Who is it for?
- This learning session is designed for voluntary sector organisations who want to involve disabled people and people with mental health challenges in the development of their work.
- Each workshop will comprise 12 participants.
What does it involve?
- Each event will run from 9.30am and end at 3pm.
- Covid restrictions permitting, these sessions will be held in person, at Overton House in Cheltenham. If this isn’t possible then the sessions will take place online.
- Light refreshments will be provided although participants are required to bring their own lunch.
Please fill out the form below to register your interest.
If you have any questions or would like to receive the information in a different format please email email@example.com or call 0800 422 0404